ExxonMobil Canada - Sable Closed EOI Details
Expression of Interest
BIDS Category : 8190
Closing Date : 24 November 03
Use this reference for all correspondence : EOI-DSME-0001
Issue Date : 10 November 03
SaiWoo contracting has been contracted by ExxonMobil Canada Properties(EMCP) for the Engineering, Procurement, Construction and Installation (EPCI) of the Sable Tier II Compression Platform.
Saiwoo is a Joint Venture of Saipem SpA and Daewoo Shipbuilding & Marine Engineering(DSME).
DSME is requesting Expressions of Interest from companies capable of supplying the material and/or Equipment described below.
Companies interested in pre-qualifying to bid on this package should submit their corporate resumes indicating relevant experience and expertise with similar work prior to the closing date indicated above. DSME reserves the right the make the final determination of which firms will qualify to bid on the project.
Detail Scope of Supply Summary of Operator Training Simulator(OTS) & Dynamic Engineering Simulation(DES)
DSME wishes to receive Expression of Interest (EOI) for supply of the following items;
A Dynamic Engineering Simulation Model of the Sable facilities will be constructed to verify the compression platform design, and so that the impact of the Tier II facilities is fully understood. Based upon the steady state heat and material balance, the dynamic model will be initially run at steady state to verify that it matches the facilities as per the design basis. A series of dynamic cases will then be performed to evaluate the dynamic performance of the facilities under various operating scenarios and to examine operability limits.
· A Simulation Computer system with associated peripherals and system software for operation of the simulation language and the interface to the operator system
· An Instructor Station comprising two Flat Screen Monitors, keyboard and mouse
· High fidelity simulation model of the Sable facilities which generate a standalone Dynamic Engineering Simulation Model of the Process and Subsea facilities.
· Sufficient licenses to operate the Simulator Software on the Simulation Computer. (OLGA configuration files and software licenses will be free issued)
· An option for an upgrade to the simulator software license to enable site personnel to fully maintain and develop the simulator.
· Insurance of the Simulator hardware during development, shipment and installation.
· Shipment and installation of the Simulator.
· Training Courses for the staff supporting the simulator.
· Engineering activities
Interested potential suppliers should forward
· A profile of the company.
· Details of relevant supply experience.
· List of countries where you have international office/representative.
· Quality assurance and HSE certificates and reference held by the company.
Notes; It should be noted that DSME is not obliged to invite any particular potential supplier who has expressed his interest, to participate in the subsequent bidding process.
Biding shall be in December 2003.
Expression of Interest should be directed to ;
Sable Compression Project
1894 Barrington St.,
Barrington Tower - 10th Floor
Halifax, Nova Scotia
CANADA B3J 2A8
Attention : YS Kim - DSME Procurement Coordinator
E-mail : Yong-Sun.Kim@saipem.eni.it
Fax : (1)902-482-1934
POTENTIAL SUPPLIERS TO EMCP, IF THEY HAVE NOT ALREADY DONE SO, MUST REGISTER THEIR COMPANIES BY CONTACTING BIDS NOVA SCOTIA LIMITED AT:
Item Quantity Unit Code Description
1 1 n/a 8190 System Simulators/Training